HomeKeweenaw ATV Club Objectives
- Create an ATV trail system that extends the current trail system from the Keweenaw Point to Houghton County.
- Connect all municipalities and spurs in Keweenaw and Houghton Counties.
- Work within the guidelines and laws of the regulatory agencies as they pertain to off-road vehicles.
- Aid the existing system of Search and Rescue.
- Aid in facilitating "Youth Safety Programs".
Join us for the Keweenaw ATV Club After Holiday Party and Meeting on Saturday, January 30, 2016, at the Irish Times
in Laurium. Meeting will start at 6:30 pm with dinner at 7 pm. Main course will be provided by the KATV Club. A-M
please bring dessert. N-Z please bring a side dish. If you have a favorite dish that you prefer to share other than the
suggested please do so. Please RSVP to Julie Karvonen at 906-370-8904 or Daryl St. John at 906-370-4192.
The Keweenaw ATV Trail is now a State DNR designated trail and is open from Calumet to Copper Harbor
ATV Trail Privileges
It is through the generosity and trust of private land owners, land trusts and corporate entities that we have been granted the permission and privilege of crossing their property. Various landowners have imposed certain restrictions on their property. This privilege may be revoked at any time. Contrary to what you may have seen or read on Facebook, Twitter, or any and all other social media and/or websites, the Keweenaw ATV Club promotes clean, well-maintained mud free trails. However, if you should find a problem on the trail system, please notify a club member or the DNR and we will see that the problem is rectified. Please, stay on designated trails and respect private property.
See "News and Events" page for specific limitations.
KATV is a 501 C3 Non Profit Organization. Any and all donations are appreciated and are tax deductible.
Hosted by Pasty.NET
Next page: Club Bylaws