Our new website is complete! Our primary new feature is online billing for memberships. You may still pay your membership the old fashioned way, however, if you wish to ‘use’ the members only parts of the website you will still need to create an account online then simply select the ‘Mail in payment’ option and pay by cash or check as you have in the past. If you pay by credit card, your card will be automatically billed once a year for your membership (no more remembering to pay).
Here’s what’s new:
- Memberships may be purchased and paid for online
- Members have access to ‘Members’ area with features such as status, activity, media (pictures and videos), and private messaging.
- Discussion forums. Anyone can view forum posts however only registered users may start or reply to topics. All posts are moderated for approval before being public. Members may post pictures in the forums.
- News Blog. Most content will be in ‘blog’ format which allows for comments.
- Interactive Trail Map. KML trail data (GPS) is overlaid on a google map along with sponsor ‘markers’ that are clickable with business information.
- Responsive Design: Web pages automatically adjust size depending if you are on a mobile device, tablet, or computer.
Hidden features awaiting on content
- Sponsor listing and pages (requries sponsors accounts to be activated online)
- Media gallery (once users start uploading pictures via their account)
- Online store for purchasing ATV club merchandise
Over the next month there may be some additional work being done once features start getting used and certain features may be unavailable from time to time to perform any tweaks that may need to be done.